NEW! Nightclub & Bar Show F&B Innovation Center! Located on the Exhibit Hall Floor, the F&B Innovation Center is a dedicated area of food, food service equipment and wine suppliers, with access to expert demonstrations, tastings* and Chef meet and greets.
On-Premise Owners, Operators and Chefs can explore and find new enhancements to add to their bar menu with food, beverage and pairing offerings.
Attendees that qualify* for the Tasting Stations within the F&B Innovation Center will sample a variety of creations from Chefs listed below. Combined, these Chefs have 150+ years of combined experience in the restaurant & hospitality industry.
Tuesday, March 28
- 12:45-1:00pm Welcome with Chef Brian Duffy
- 1:00-1:30pm Chef Matt Varga, Executive Chef, Gracie’s. Creating Crispy Chicken and Smokey Bacon Croqueta
- 2:00-2:30pm Chef Chad Rosenthal, Head Honcho & Chef, The Lucky Well & Banh Street. Creating Hot Chicken Sliders with Cigar Smoked Mustard & Carrot Slaw
- 3:00-3:30pm Chef Keith Breedlove, Chef, Owner & Operator, The Culinerdy Cruiser. Creating Surf n Turf Sandwich
- 4:00-4:30pm Chef Brian Duffy, Founder, Duffified Experience Group. Creating Duffified Cubano
- 4:30-5:00pm Q&A FORUM WITH DAY 1 CHEFS
Wednesday, March 29
- 12:45-1:00pm WELCOME with Chef Brian Duffy
- 1:00-1:30pm Chef Pete Blohme, Founder, Panini Pete’s. Creating Chicken Banh Mi
- 2:00-2:30pm Chef Nick Liberato, Executive Chef, Venice Whaler. Creating Shrimp and Crab Tostada with Avocado
- 3:00-3:30pm Chef Kayla Robison, Executive Chef, Nation Kitchen & Bar. Creating Spicy Surf and Turf Burger
- 4:00-4:30pm Chef Nicole Brisson, Culinary Director, CarneVino. Creating Octopus Spiedini and Mortadella Melts
- 4:30-5:00pm Q&A FORUM WITH DAY 2 CHEFS
*Qualification of the F&B Innovation Center Tasting Station area is determined through the Nightclub & Bar Show registration process as part of demographic questions. Those that qualify for the Tasting Stations will be notified during registration and receive details in the registration email confirmation. Samples are limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. The main booths of the F&B Innovation Center are open to all attendees!