NEW! Nightclub & Bar Show F&B Innovation Center! Located on the Exhibit Hall Floor, the F&B Innovation Center is a dedicated area of food, food service equipment and wine suppliers, with access to expert demonstrations, tastings* and Chef meet and greets.
On-Premise Owners, Operators and Chefs can explore and find new enhancements to add to their bar menu with food, beverage and pairing offerings. Download the F&B Innovation Center Recipe Book.
Tasting Stations & Food Demonstrations
Attendees that qualify* for the Tasting Stations within the F&B Innovation Center will sample a variety of creations from Chefs listed below. Combined, these Chefs have 150+ years of combined experience in the restaurant & hospitality industry.
Tuesday, March 28
- 12:45-1:00pm Welcome with Chef Brian Duffy
- 1:00-1:30pm Chef Matt Varga, Executive Chef, Gracie’s. Creating Crispy Chicken and Smokey Bacon Croqueta
- 2:00-2:30pm Chef Chad Rosenthal, Head Honcho & Chef, The Lucky Well & Banh Street. Creating Hot Chicken Sliders with Cigar Smoked Mustard & Carrot Slaw
- 3:00-3:30pm Chef Keith Breedlove, Chef, Owner & Operator, The Culinerdy Cruiser. Creating Surf n Turf Sandwich
- 4:00-4:30pm Chef Brian Duffy, Founder, Duffified Experience Group. Creating Duffified BFG Wings (Baked, Fried and Grilled)
- 4:30-5:00pm Q&A FORUM WITH DAY 1 CHEFS
Wednesday, March 29
- 12:45-1:00pm WELCOME with Chef Brian Duffy
- 1:00-1:30pm Chef Pete Blohme, Founder, Panini Pete’s. Creating Chicken Banh Mi
- 2:00-2:30pm Chef Nick Liberato, Executive Chef, Venice Whaler. Creating Shrimp and Crab Tostada with Avocado
- 3:00-3:30pm Chef Kayla Robison, Executive Chef, Nation Kitchen & Bar. Creating Spicy Surf and Turf Burger
- 4:00-4:30pm Chef Nicole Brisson, Culinary Director, CarneVino. Creating Octopus Spiedini and Mortadella Melts
- 4:30-5:00pm Q&A FORUM WITH DAY 2 CHEFS
*Qualification of the F&B Innovation Center Tasting Station area is determined through the Nightclub & Bar Show registration process as part of demographic questions. Those that qualify for the Tasting Stations will be notified during registration and receive details onsite upon badge pick-up at the LVCC. Samples are limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. The main booths of the F&B Innovation Center are open to all attendees!