New to Nightclub & Bar Show is the F&B Innovation Center! Located on the Exhibit Hall Floor, the F&B Innovation Center is a dedicated area of food, food service equipment and wine suppliers, with access to expert demonstrations, tastings* and Chef meet and greets. On-Premise Owners, Operators and Chefs can explore and find new enhancements to add to their bar menu with food, beverage and pairing offerings.
Attendees that qualify* for the Tasting Stations within the F&B Innovation Center will sample a variety of creations from Chefs listed below. Combined, these Chefs have 150+ years of combined experience in the restaurant & hospitality industry.
Tuesday, March 28
- 1:00-1:30pm Chef Brian Duffy, Founder, Duffified Experience Group. Creating Duffified Cubano
- 2:00-2:30pm Chef Pete Blohme, "Panini Pete". Creating Chicken Banh Mi
- 3:00-3:30pm Chef Matt Varga, Executive Chef, Gracie’s. Creating Crispy Chicken and Smokey Bacon Croqueta
- 4:00-4:30pm Chef Keith Breedlove, Chef, Owner & Operator, The Culinerdy Cruiser. Creating Surf n Turf Sandwich
Wednesday, March 29
- 1:00-1:30pm Chef Chas Barracato, Corporate Executive Chef, Thunderdome Restaurant Group. Creating Braised Chicken Tinga over Jalapeno Smoked Cheddar Grits
- 2:00-2:30pm Chef Nicole Brisson, Culinary Director, Carnevino. Creating Creating Octopus
- 3:00-3:30pm Chef Kayla Robison, Executive Chef, Nation Kitchen & Bar. Creating Spicy Surf and Turf Burger
- 4:00-4:30pm Chef Nick Liberato, Executive Chef, Venice Whaler. Creating Shrimp and Crab Tostada with Avocado
*Qualification of the F&B Innovation Center Tasting Station area is determined through the Nightclub & Bar Show registration process as part of demographic questions. Those that qualify for the Tasting Stations will be notified during registration and receive details in the registration email confirmation. The main booths of the F&B Innovation Center are open to all attendees!