The Nightclub & Bar Show is a proud participant in the U.S. Commercial Service’s International Buyer Program. What does this mean for you as an exhibitor? This means that since the program brings thousands of international buyers each year to meet with U.S. companies at major trade shows in the United States, you can take full advantage of the excellent business opportunities to meet with potential customers, sales representatives, and strategic partners at major trade events without ever leaving the country.
Qualified foreign buyers, prospective sales representatives, and potential business partners attend these shows, giving your company excellent opportunities to meet, network, and develop business partnerships with international buyers, sales representatives, and strategic partners.
The International Buyer Program offers NCB exhibitors many valuable free benefits:
• Meet with qualified buyers, representative, and distributors from all over the world, selected by U.S. Commercial Specialists staff from our offices in more than 150 cities overseas
• Worldwide promotion of your products and services through the Export Interest Directory, published by the show organizers and distributed to all international visitors attending the show
• Access to hundreds of current international trade leads in your industry
• Hands-on export counseling, marketing analysis, and matchmaking services by country and industry experts from the U.S. Commercial Service
• Use of on-site International Business Center, where your company can meet privately with prospective international buyers, prospective sales representatives, and business partners and obtain assistance from our experienced U.S. Commercial Service staff.