Shake It Up! Cocktail Competition
A New Twist on a Classic…
We’re proud to announce a new twist on the traditional Shake It Up! Cocktail Competition. This year, in partnership with the United States Bartenders’ Guild, we’re raising the bar and holding the final United States cocktail competition at the Nightclub & Bar Show with competitors representing an elite class of U.S. mixologists.
How it Works:
15 Top competitors will be invited to the 2014 Shake It Up! Cocktail Competition taking place on the Nightclub & Bar Show Main Stage to compete for the grand prize representing our country at the World Cocktail Competition in South Africa! The South African Bartenders’ Association in Cape Town will host the 2014 World Cocktail Competition this fall.
When and Where?
The 2014 Shake It Up! Cocktail Competition will be held on the Main Stage on Tuesday, March 25, 2014. The Main Stage is centrally located in the back of the Exhibit Floor. View the list of competitors here.
What to Expect:
You can expect to see an elite class of top competing bartenders in the country presenting their most polished cocktail presentations to be judged in front of a panel of esteemed judges. Competitors will be challenged on creativity, efficiency, and presentation! View the list of competitors here.
Competitor Selection Process:
All 15 competitors are comprised of finalists and winners from 2013 USBG competitions. In order to qualify for Shake It Up! 2015, please visit USBG.org.
MC: David Nepove, USBG
- Tony Abou-Ganim, The Modern Mixologist
- Jason Asher, USBG
- Reza Esmaili, USBG
- Bobby Gleason, Beam Global
- Francesco Lafranconi, Southern Wine & Spirits
- Livio Lauro, Southern Wine & Spirits
- Kyle McHugh, USBG
- Andrew Pollard, Wirtz Beverages
- Armando Rosario, Southern Wine & Spirits
In partnership with the United States Bartenders' Guild:
Official Bar Supplier of Shake It Up!:
Official Ice Supplier of Shake It Up!:
Find out how your brand can be the primary ingredient in one of the 15 competitor's cocktails! Click here to learn about a full array of sponsorship opportunities!
Highlights from the 2013 Shake It Up! "Spirit Of America" Cocktail Challenge
- DOWNLOAD THE OFFICIAL NIGHTCLUB & BAR MOBILE APP
- VIEW THE 2014 DIGITAL CONFERENCE GUIDE
- FEATURED CELEBRITY HOST: CHRISTINA MILIAN
- LIMTED TIME OFFER: SAVE ON HOTEL + TRAVEL TO VEGAS
- TJ LAVIN TO APPEAR AT 2014 NCB SHOW WITH FORGIVEN
- ONE-ON-ONE EXPERT CONSULTATIONS
- EXPERIENCE THE BEST IN VEGAS NIGHTLIFE
- CRAFT BREWERS PAVILION