SPEAK AT NCBSHOW18
SHARE YOUR PASSION WITH THE BAR INDUSTRY.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS TO SPEAK.
DEADLINE IS JUNE 26.
NIGHTCLUB & BAR SHOW IS KNOWN FOR WORLD-CLASS CONTENT
2018 Call For Speakers is now closed! Nightclub & Bar Show's purpose is to provide the inspiration, education, and connections that our attendees need to grow their businesses. Attendees pack the room at breakout sessions because they know they'll be receiving high-quality education from industry experts. If you want to share your passion and expertise with our attendees, we invite you to submit an application to speak.
- Ideal candidates are food, beverage, management, operations and marketing experts in the hospitality industry who have several years of first-hand experience in the development or operation of a nightclub, bar or restaurant.
- Experienced, engaging and comfortable speaking in front of large groups—sessions are likely to range from 75-200 people.
- If you have something substantive, challenging, and original to offer, you are encouraged to submit a proposal.
Submissions are subjected to the following review:
- Originality - Topics should provide a unique perspective, viewpoint or way of doing something.
- Timeliness & Interest - Topics should be of interest to our attendees and contain current information.
- Educational Value - An objective presentation that meets the educational needs of the audience is optimal to enhancing the credibility of the speaker, the speaker's employer and the conference. Sales pitches are NOT considered.*
- We are considering submissions for the following presentation types: 50-minute break-out sessions (single presentation, duo or panel)
*Abstracts will not be selected if they appear to directly promote any products or services, or are of a commercial nature. Any speakers who violate this agreement during their presentation will not be invited to speak again.
Educational Topic Areas Include:
Business Operations, Technology in Hospitality, Management, Training, Marketing & Promotions, Consumer Research & Trends, Social Media, Food & Beverage Program Development, Legality, Liabilities & Security, Venue Design, Customer Experience and Entertainment, eSports & Games.
Benefits of Being a Speaker at the Nightclub & Bar Show
Speakers will receive unprecedented visibility in pre- and post-conference promotion materials in print and online. Selected speakers join a group of esteemed industry professionals that creates new networking and educational opportunities. Bar professionals from around the country flock to Las Vegas each year to learn from the most innovative experts in order to better their business. This is your opportunity to help thousands of owners and operators!
Submit your application to speak by June 26, 2017. Submissions will be carefully reviewed by the Nightclub & Bar Show Conference Team You will hear back from us no later than August 31, 2017.
Ready to apply? We can't wait to hear what you have to say.
Can I apply to speak on the main stage?
No, our Call for Speakers does not include main stage (Keynote or Main Stage) sessions. These speakers are invited through a different process, and we do not accept applications or nominations for main stage talks.
Who can I contact with additional questions?
If you have additional questions on being a speaker, you can email Ashley at email@example.com. Note that we do not accept speaker proposals via email and we cannot make extensions to the application deadline.