Get Your Game On
The Hospitality Sports Marketing Conference fills a huge industry need by providing bar owners and operators a game plan filled with tactics on how to develop and execute sales promotions and programs tied to sports programming.
The promotion of live sporting events represents the biggest revenue opportunity for many on-premise establishments. You will walk away with solid, actionable sports-based promotion, merchandising and marketing programs that will immediately improve your sales!
Check back for announcements on the dates and location of our next event!
2011 Hospitality Sports Marketing Conference Highlights!
Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show, America’s biggest and most important on-premise bar, nightclub and beverage show, launched the Hospitality Sports Marketing Conference, the first educational and social event of its kind in North America. It was held in conjunction with the Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show, in Las Vegas on March 7-8, 2011.
The new conference included ways to develop programs in conjunction with the major sports leagues and athletic organizations, programming distributors, industry suppliers, pay-per-view promoters, celebrities and leaders in the hospitality sports marketing universe. Throughout the conference an emphasis was placed on the importance of on-premise sports promotion and how to improve the bar industry’s revenue from sports-based activities for operators, beverage suppliers, sports leagues, and associations and key industry partners.
- Patrick Henry’s “Twenty Years of Great Promotions, Past and Present”
- Shane Young’s “Skating to Score Big with Hockey Promotions”
- Robert McCarthy's "Blow Out Your Sales with Football"
- Frank Schultz and Mike Grosser’s "Get Your Promotion Noticed with Great Local Marketing”
- Dirk Smith's "Promoting a Home Run Season with Baseball"
- Football legend Willie Gault spoke to attendees in one of the Keynote sessions. Gault is a former wide receiver for the Chicago Bears and LA Raiders and founder of Athletes for Life (www.athletesforlife.com).
2011 Conference Session Information
A variety of sponsorship packages are available to suppliers who want to reach hundreds of bar owners and operators interested in promoting live sporting events and other sports-related programs. These sponsorship opportunities can be purchased either individually or we can create a custom package based on your company’s goals and objectives for the event.