Raising the bar every year with record breaking attendance.
As the industry grows, the sharing of knowledge and product information becomes more crucial to conducting business and meet consumers' expectations. Exhibiting at the 2015 Nightclub & Bar Show is your gateway to connecting with high-level decision-makers and influencers for the on-premise community and nightlife industry.
The 2014 Nightclub & Bar Show set a record attendance with over 39,000+ on-premise professionals over the course of two days, representing the U.S. and 55 additional countries. 2014 exhibiting companies are reporting more leads and business from this year - resulting in our highest resign ever! Join us for our 30th Anniversary Event, March 30-April 1, 2015 - there is no other event that assembles more bar and nightclub operators or providers a better opportunity for you to showcase products and drive sales!
See all the action live from 2014! View video below
2014 Event Highlights:
- 39,000+ nightclub, bar, beverage and hospitality professionals all in ONE place
- 200,000+ establishments represented
- More than 100 national chain buyers from the VIBE Conference and another 3,000 Top Operators visited the show floor during private buying hours!
- Buyers are responsible for nearly $20 Billion in beverage sales annually
- 97% of attendees have purchasing power
- 95% of attendees said a primary reason they attend is to see new products/developments
- 94% of attendees said they plan to attend the 2015 Nightclub & Bar Show!
View the Nightclub & Bar Show Digital Prospectus! Click here to download.
View the 2014 Nightclub & Bar Show Post Show Report! Click here to download.
View photos from the 2014 Nightclub & Bar Show!
Nightclub & Bar Show has been recognized as one of the largest trade shows in Las Vegas by top ranking industry sources!
|Top 25 Fastest-Growing
|Gold 100 Honorees
||The List: Largest scheduled
conventions in 2014
Reserve Your Booth Today!
Exhibiting at Trade Shows is More Important Than Ever!
With 97% of all Nightclub & Bar Show attendees involved in their company's purchasing decision, you're only a handshake away from meeting the client that will propel your company to the next level.
- 69% of attendees attend trade shows to shop for new products*
- 66% also attend to increase their professional knowledge*
- 30% of attendees under 40 say they are attending more exhibitors today than in the past two years and slightly more plan to increase attendance in the next two years*
- The cost of making first face-to-face contact with a potential customer through an exhibition lead is $96, compared to $1,039 without*
- 99% of exhibitors find unique value delivered by B2B exhibitions, which is not provided by other marketing channels*
- 2015 ENTREPRENEURS AWARDS NOW OPEN
- ONE-ON-ONE EXPERT CONSULTATIONS
- EXPERIENCE THE BEST IN VEGAS NIGHTLIFE
- CRAFT BREWERS PAVILION