Maximize Your Continuing Education
Nightclub & Bar Show Workshops offer attendees multiple opportunities for intensive learning experiences through group discussions, hands-on projects, and/or lesson creation. Workshops are an excellent way to deepen your knowledge in subject areas that are critical to you!
Workshops take place on Monday, March 27 from 9:00am-12:00pm
Spots are limited and workshops fill quickly, so register early to ensure your seat! One Workshop is included in the VIP Pass or can be added separately to any registration pass for $125.
- Pro Workshop 1: Cost of a Cocktail: Perfecting Pricing Strategies to Drive Revenue. Bobby Heugel, President, Anvil Bar & Refuge and Terry Williams, General Manager, Anvil Bar & Refuge
- Pro Workshop 2: Turn Your Staff Into Customer Service and Sales Superstars. Bob Brown, President, Bob Brown Service Solutions
- Pro Workshop 3: Take Back Your Budget – The Key to Your Profitability (Owner/Operator Recommended!). David Scott Peters, Founder, The Restaurant Expert
- Pro Workshop 4: Bar Design Lab – Transform, Update & Revive Your Bar. Christine Van Rooy, Managing Principal, VANROOY Design and Jerry Van Rooy, Principal/Design Director, VANROOY Design
- Pro Workshop 5: Marketing on a Dime! Low-cost Marketing Strategy for Bars and Restaurants. Ron Cates, Digital Marketing Expert, www.roncates.com
- Beginner Workshop: Open Your Own Bar & Hit the Ground Running. Jonathan Pogash, Owner, The Cocktail Guru