Education at Nightclub & Bar Show
This program is specifically designed to meet the needs and challenges of bar and restaurant owners, operators and professionals looking to recover and reforge after the devastating toll of COVID-19. Benefit from real-world, proven advice on how to excel in all areas of returning to a profitable and efficient bar or restaurant through the Nightclub & Bar Show conference program.
Whether you own or operate 1-100+ venues, learn how to:
- Operations: Running your bar in light of new regulations
- People: Staffing your bar in a new economy
- Guest Experience: Making them feel welcome time and time again, PPE or not
- Food & Beverage: Reinvent your culinary and drink options to focus on profitability. Learn More
- Marketing & Promotions: Learn the best ways to connect with guests to pull them back in
View conference program offerings below to learn more.
- Conference Sessions (70+ Sessions across 5 Tracks Covering: Operations, People & Staffing, Guest Experience, Food & Beverage and Marketing & Promotions)
- Mixology Trainings- coming soon!
- Nightlife & Leadership Operations Bootcamp
- Restaurant & Culinary Bootcamp
- National Host Security Certification Program
Not sure what classes you want to attend? No problem!
Buy the VIP Pass or Conference Pass and decide on the courses that best fit your needs when it's closer to the show. Since seating is first-come, first-served, you don't need to pick classes ahead of time (just make sure you come to the class a few minutes before it starts to get a seat!) Separate registration required for offsite trainings and tours. Registration packages & pricing will be posted in a few months.
Take Home Thousands of
Conference Sessions Tackle Promotions, Marketing, Operations & More
100% Conference Satisfaction Guarantee
We are so confident you will benefit from your conference experience, your registration fee is 100% guaranteed! Get your money's worth ...or get your money back!
This guarantee covers your registration fee but not travel, hotel or any other expenses incurred. Written notice of all claims must be submitted, in writing, to show management within 3 days of the event. "No-shows" are not eligible. This does not apply to schedule/presenter changes.