build your brand, build your business
This is the only program designed to meet the needs and challenges of bar and restaurant owners, operators and professionals looking to get ahead in the industry. Benefit from real world, proven advice on how to excel in all areas of running a profitable and efficient bar or restaurant through the Nightclub & Bar Show conference program. Crush your competition and watch your business grow!
Whether you own or operate 1-100+ venues, learn how to:
- Run your bar
- Staff your bar
- Make guests fall in love with your bar (and foster loyal customers)
- Create (and refresh) your food and beverage menu
- Get the word out and fill your bar with guests
View conference program offerings below to learn more.
- Conference Sessions (70+ Sessions across 5 Tracks Covering: Operations, People & Staffing, Guest Experience, Food & Beverage and Marketing & Promotions)
- Mixology Trainings- coming soon!
- Nightlife & Leadership Operations Bootcamp
- Restaurant & Culinary Bootcamp
- National Host Security Certification Program
Not sure what classes you want to attend? No problem!
Buy the VIP Pass or Conference Pass and decide on the courses that best fit your needs when it's closer to March. Since seating is first-come, first-served, you don't need to pick classes ahead of time (just make sure you come to the class a few minutes before it starts to get a seat!) Separate registration required for offsite trainings and tours. View packages and pricing here.
Join us for deep technical conference sessions across 5 tracks
Operations / People & Staffing / Guest Experience / Food & Beverage / Marketing & Promotions
Take Home Thousands of
Conference Sessions Tackle Promotions, Marketing, Operations & More
100% Conference Satisfaction Guarantee
We are so confident you will benefit from your conference experience, your registration fee is 100% guaranteed! Get your money's worth ...or get your money back!
This guarantee covers your registration fee but not travel, hotel or any other expenses incurred. Written notice of all claims must be submitted, in writing, to show management within 3 days of the event. "No-shows" are not eligible. This does not apply to schedule/presenter changes.