How to Exhibit
Thank you for your interest in Nightclub & Bar Show. Whether you're ready to exhibit or are just looking for information, we're glad you're here. Keep reading for additional exhibitor information. Ready to get in touch? Fill out an inquiry form or contact us below.
Dates & Location for 2020
Show Dates - 35th Anniversary Celebration!
March 30-April 1, 2020
Expo Dates & Hours (2 DAYS)
Tuesday, March 31: 12pm-6pm / Early VIP Buying Hours Start at 11am on Tuesday
Wednesday, April 1: 12pm-5pm
Las Vegas Convention Center, South Hall
Nightclub & Bar Show Pavilions make it easy for you to show-up, plug-in and generate qualified leads. Pavilions bring together exhibitors to showcase innovative trends and products in specific areas on the show floor.
*See each pavilion package PDF for specific details on package inclusions and pricing.
For new startup companies! Dedicated to unique boutique and emerging brands including spirits, bitters and mixers. Download the Pavilion PDF
The Launching Pad
New to exhibiting? This area dedicated to first-time exhibitors only and is for non-consumable products looking to break into the on-premise scene. To learn more, download the Pavilion PDF
F&B Innovation Center
Dedicated to food, food service equipment and beverage suppliers! On-premise owners, operators and chefs can explore and find new enhancements to add to their bar menu with food, beverage and pairing offerings. Download the Pavilion PDF
More Exhibitor Benefits
INCLUDED WITH YOUR 10'x10' STANDARD SPACE
Here are some of the benefits and opportunities available to Nightclub & Bar Show exhibitors:
- Included in your Booth:
- 8’ high back drape
- 3’ side-rail dividers
- 7”x44” booth identification sign with company name and booth number
- 11 Exhibition Hours: Unique opportunity to connect with thousands of industry professionals over 2 days
- Press and Media Coverage: Over 160 registered media cover Nightclub & Bar Show and report on the latest trends and new products, services, and technologies unveiled at the show. As an exhibitor, you will have access to the pre-show media list
- Keynote Presentations: Each badged Nightclub & Bar Show exhibitor will have FREE access to dynamic industry keynotes
- Complimentary Badges: Receive 4 exhibitor badges per 10’x10’ booth
- Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities: Special Event, Online, App and Print sponsorship and advertising opportunities are available to help increase visibility for your brand and drive more traffic to your booth
- Free Welcome Kickoff Party: Badged exhibitors will receive a complimentary Welcome Kickoff Party ticket and access to other select nightife and networking opportunities ($49 value per ticket)
- Press Room: Exhibitors will have use of Press Room to showcase products and press releases
- Discounted Hotel Rates & Travel Discounts
Call to discuss which booth and customer engagement program best fits your sales and marketing strategy!
Myles Dey (Companies A-I,T, V)
Senior Account Executive
Jamie Schroeder (Companies J-S,U,W-Z)
Director of Business Development