The Official Service Contractor for Nightclub & Bar Show is (GES) Global Experience Specialists:
7050 Lindell Road
Las Vegas, NV 89118-4702
Phone - (866) 437-6733
Fax - (866) 329-7437

Show Management Forms....COMING SOON

  • Welcome Letter
  • General Information
  • Deadline Checklist
  • Show Contacts and Suppliers
  • Line of Sight Rules
  • Important Show Information
  • Variance Request Form
  • Notification of EAC Form
  • Las Vegas Convention Center Rules and Regulations

Vendor Forms

  • Audio Visual
  • Cable TV / Phone Services
  • Floral
  • Internet Order Form
  • WiFi Hotspot Order Form
  • Exhibitor Wifi Form
  • Catering Menu
  • Bagged Ice Order Form...Coming Soon
  • Hand Washing & Sanitation Kit Order Form
  • Food and Beverage Sampling Form...Coming Soon

Lead Retrieval

  • Online Ordering Site


Show Insurance

  • Order Form
  • Insurance Requirements
  • Sample Certificate

Exhibitor Registration & Booth Directory

  • Exhibitor Registration
  • Exhibitor Online Booth Directory Login

Sampling Information & Temporary Distribution
If you have indicated that you will be sampling alcoholic beverage on the show floor, all product must be shipped in via distributor.  If your product is currently distributed in the state of Nevada, please contact your distributor to make arrangements for shipment to the show.  For temporary distribution, please review all of the information below to secure temporary distribution for the show.

  • State of Nevada Department of Taxation Information
  • Sampling Authorization Request Form

*Note for Sampling - to sample an alcoholic product, the exhibiting company MUST be the producer of the product.  Any mixer or complimentary flavoring to the beverage must be purchased through Centerplate, the official catering provider in the Las Vegas Convention Center.  Likewise, any mixer producer that would like to sample their product with spirits, must purchase the spirits through Centerplate.  For Example, if a mixer company would like to sample a Pina Colada, the rum must be purchased through Centerplate.

Breakthru Beverage (formerly Wirtz) Forms

ServSafe Certification
In order to pour samples of any alcoholic beverage, a permanent staff member of your organization must have a valid ServSafe, TAM, or TIPS Certification in the state of Nevada. ServSafe will be onsite to hold certification classes on Monday, March 25, 2019.  If you register prior to coming on site your certification card will be delivered to your booth on Tuesday morning prior to the show's opening.

  • ServSafe Schedule and Information
  • ServSafe registration form

Hotel & Travel
Par Avion is the ONLY authorized official housing company for Nightclub & Bar Show. Be aware of solicitations from any other housing company claiming to have special rates!

3 Easy Ways to Book Your Hotel:

To Book at a Caesar's Property please use the links below