The right tools are necessary to get back to business and keep up with the changing hospitality landscape! Whether you can attend Nightclub & Bar Show for 1-day or all 3-days, this is your one stop destination to:
- Explore a centralized expo hall floor and shop, sample, and taste a comprehensive collection of bar, food, beverage, and restaurant products with show-only discounts.
- Learn from industry experts and thought leaders with real-world examples and cost-effective solutions to keep your doors open or how to re-open stronger than ever.
- Discover the latest trends through experiential activities such as offsite trainings, tours, bootcamps, NEW food festival, and private party hours.
A great meeting of the minds for the bar industry - all the leaders are here teaching, learning, selling, or buying. It was a great experience! Operations Manager, Quiet Pint Tavern
Building a strong community through collaboration and connection.
- Learn about new developments and trends.
- Be inspired.
- Meet suppliers.
- Network with other owners and operators.
- Compare and buy products.
- Find solutions specific to your company needs.
- Gain firsthand experience.
- Structure your business for sustainability.
- Consolidate the purchasing process.
- Get deals.
When & Where
Las Vegas means business! The local COVID-19 mitigation plan will expire June 1, allowing for the return of pre-pandemic guidelines that lift restrictions involving capacity limits, large gatherings and more.
Nightclub & Bar Show will take place in Las Vegas June 28-30, 2021 with the Expo Hall opening Tue-Wed (June 29-30).
Las Vegas Convention Center - South Hall
3150 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Expo Hours (2 DAYS ONLY)
Tuesday, June 29 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Wednesday, June 30 12:00pm – 5:00pm
*Early Buying Hours take place Tuesday from 11am-12pm for VIP Pass holders only!
Conference Hours (3 DAYS)
Monday, June 28 10:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday, June 29 10:00am – 4:00pm
Wednesday, June 30 10:00am – 2:00pm
WHAT THE INDUSTRY IS SAYING
“Nightclub & Bar Show is an event that I look forward to each year, and find to be inspirational and educational. It’s a great forum where hospitality and industry professionals can come together to network and learn from each other.”
Ronn Nicolli, Vice President, Zouk Group Las Vegas