SPEAK AT NCBSHOW20
SHARE YOUR PASSION WITH THE BAR INDUSTRY
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS TO SPEAK
Deadline to submit: July 7, 2019
NIGHTCLUB & BAR SHOW IS KNOWN FOR WORLD-CLASS CONTENT
Nightclub & Bar Show's purpose is to provide the inspiration, education, and connections that our attendees need to grow their businesses. Attendees pack the room at breakout sessions because they know they'll be receiving high-quality education from industry experts. If you want to share your passion and expertise with our attendees, we invite you to submit an application to speak.
- Ideal candidates are food, beverage, management, operations, and marketing experts in the hospitality industry who have several years of first-hand experience in the development or operation of a nightclub, bar, or restaurant.
- Experienced, engaging, and comfortable speaking in front of large groups—sessions are likely to range from 75-200 people.
- If you have something substantive, challenging, and original to offer, you are encouraged to submit a proposal.
Submissions are subjected to the following review:
- Originality - Topics should provide a unique perspective, viewpoint or way of doing something.
- Timeliness & Interest - Topics should be of interest to our attendees and contain current information.
- Educational Value - An objective presentation that meets the educational needs of the audience is optimal to enhancing the credibility of the speaker, the speaker's employer and the conference. Sales pitches are NOT considered.*
- We are considering submissions for the following presentation types: 50-minute break-out sessions for single-presentation, duo, or panel talks.
*Abstracts will not be selected if they appear to directly promote any products or services or are of a commercial nature. Any speakers who violate this agreement during their presentation will not be invited to speak again. And we will shame you.
Educational Topic Areas Include:
Business Operations, Technology in Hospitality, Management, Training, Marketing & Promotions, Consumer Research & Trends, Social Media, Food & Beverage Program Development, Legality, Liabilities & Security, Venue Design, Guest Experience, and Entertainment, eSports & Games.
Benefits of Being a Speaker at the Nightclub & Bar Show
Speakers will receive unprecedented visibility in pre- and post-conference promotion materials in print and online. Selected speakers join a group of esteemed industry professionals that create new networking and educational opportunities. Hospitality professionals from around the country flock to Las Vegas each year to learn from the most innovative experts in order to better their business. This is your opportunity to help thousands of owners and operators!
Ready to apply? We can't wait to hear what you have to say! Deadline to submit is July 7, 2019.
When are applications due?
Submit your application to speak by July 7, 2019. Click on the red button above that says "submit now" to get started.
Tell me about the selection process.
Submissions will be carefully reviewed by the Nightclub & Bar Show Conference Team. You will hear back from us no later than September 15, 2019.
Who can I contact with additional questions?
If you have additional questions on being a speaker, contact our Conference Team! Note that we do not accept speaker proposals via email, and we cannot make extensions to the application deadline.
When and where is the show?
The 2020 Nightclub & Bar Show will take place at the Las Vegas Convention Center March 30-April 1, 2020. Conference sessions take place Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday during the event.