Open to All Attendees! Located on the Expo Hall Floor, the F&B Innovation Center is a dedicated area of food and food service equipment suppliers with access to expert demonstrations and Chef meet and greets. Explore and find new enhancements to add to your bar menu and exciting ways to increase revenue through technology and quality ingredients.
Combined, these Chefs have 150+ years of combined experience in the restaurant & hospitality industry.
Tuesday, March 27
- 12:45-1:00pm Welcome with Chef Brian Duffy
- 1:00-1:30pm Chef Matt Varga, Executive Chef, Gracie’s. Recipe - Mediterranean Spiced Angus Meatballs, Marinated Cucumber, Yogurt Tzatziki, Mint
- 2:00-2:30pm Chef Chad Rosenthal, Head Honcho & Chef, The Lucky Well & Banh Street. Recipe - Shrimp & Lemongrass Banh Mi, Foie Gras Mousse, Pickled Veggies & Jalapeno
- 3:00-3:30pm Chef Keith Breedlove, Chef, Owner & Operator, The Culinerdy Cruiser. Recipe - Jack and coke Vegetarian Meatloaf Sandwich, smoked corn bbq sauce, red cabbage slaw
- 4:00-4:30pm Chef Brian Duffy, Founder, Duffified Experience Group. Recipe - Noodle Trail ~ Bourbon Beef Broth, Applewood smoked bacon, Cured Meat Shavings, Quinoa Popcorn, Chile Tea Egg
- 4:30-5:00pm Q&A FORUM WITH DAY 1 CHEFS
Wednesday, March 28
- 12:45-1:00pm WELCOME with Chef Brian Duffy
- 1:00-1:30pm Chef Pete Blohme, Chef/Owner, Panini Pete’s Café and Coffeehouse, Sunset Pointe & Ed’s Seafood Shed. Recipe - Southern Fried Octo Fritters with Gulf Coast Remoulade
- 2:00-2:30pm Chef Nick Liberato, Executive Chef, Venice Whaler. Recipe - Blue Crab Mac & Cheese, Spiced Buttered bread crumbs, Pecorino Bechamel & Basil oil
- 3:00-3:30pm Chef Kayla Robison, Executive Chef, Nation Kitchen & Bar. Recipe - Poutine burger: AB Angus beef, Lutosa Hand Cut Belgian Fries, cheese curds, stout gravy
- 4:30-5:00pm Q&A FORUM WITH DAY 2 CHEFS
Official Food Equipment Sponsor