Experience the next phase of the food and beverage industry at NxT! Located in an exclusive area on the Nightclub & Bar Show expo floor, NxT (pronounced 'next') showcases the latest creations, trends and innovations.
With the addition of live music, interactive games and educational power talks, NxT magnifies the future of the bar and restaurant industry with original tastings and the ability to test new tools in a casual environment while networking with key colleagues and suppliers from around the world.
the coolest new products in an experiential environment:
- The Exclusive Ventless Burger Bar, Sponsored by Middleby
- Tastings - sample the latest in beverage creations that you can bring back to your bar (Non & Low Alcoholic, RTD Product, Canned Wines, Cannabis Infused & More)
- NxT Stage Power Talks - Take a seat at the NxT Stage and hear from game changers addressing real world challenges! Get inspired to grow your own empire and dive into areas you aren't familiar with.
- Yard Games - Corn hole, beer pong, axe throwing! Test your skills with gaming units scattered throughout NxT during gaming hours.
- CHILL Lounge - Open to VIP Pass holders and the celebrity hangout spot (FOMO alert!)
Catapult your bar sales and take home the next phase of the beverage industry
NxT 2020 Expo Hours
Open to all attendees! NxT is located in an exclusive area on the Nightclub & Bar Show Expo Floor
Tuesday 6/23 12:00pm* – 6:00pm
Wednesday 6/24 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Early Buying Hours: *VIP Pass holders get private access to the Expo Floor on Tuesday starting at 11:00am, an hour early before the expo hall officially opens, and exclusive access to the CHILL Lounge located inside NxT.
The Exclusive Ventless Burger Bar
NEW in 2020! Visit the exclusive Ventless Burger Bar in NxT sponsored by Middleby
Location: NxT, Space 19
Showcasing how ventless cooking technology is transforming business opportunities for bar & restaurant operators as a result of eliminating costly venting systems, and avoiding challenging compliance issues. Full equipment demonstrations are available together with a clear cost savings analysis based on your kitchen and equipment requirements – as well as a fresh tasty burger, of course!